CleverstiX.com is priviledged to be selected as the ‘Featured Supplier’ in the recently published release of “Giftwrap” – the Newsletter of the Giftware Association.
The Giftware Association (The GA) is a national trade representative body and is the only UK trade association serving the gift and home industry. The GA represents companies from across the gift and home industry – manufacturers, designers, wholesalers, importers, exporters, retailers (independents, multiples and online) – from sole traders to major plcs.
In an exclusive in depth GA interview with CleverstiX.com founder, Kevin North, he reveals:
- How he discovered the product
- Why he decided to swap his corporate career to launch a child’s product previously unavailable in Europe
- How he obtained exclusive European distribution rights from the South Korean manufacturer
- How a chance meeting with a well-known former Retailer and Government Advisor was a major factor in the product’s development
- How he managed to secure licensing deals with global brand owners such as DreamWorks Animation, Sanrio and StudioCanal
- Why the product is currently being tested by qualified Occupational Therapists
- The future for CleverstiX and an insight into future product versions and releases
To read the full Giftwrap interview on the Giftware Association website, simply click the link below: