Child Development Cutlery
Develop handwriting grip
Enjoy meal times
Advance motor skills
Learn chopstick control
“He loves to use them!”
Struggling to think of a unique and appropriate children’s gift? Look no further…
CLEVERSTIX ‘smart’ cutlery are an original, innovative stocking-sized gift idea loved by kids that combines Fun, Education and Development therefore appealing to both children and parents alike! A brand new product invention about to enjoy it’s UK retail launch during late October 2014.
Cleverstix are easy to use, cool, stylish, high-quality and child-safe products for kids aged 3 years and over. Research has found usage of Child Development Chopsticks can enhance child development in the following ways, thanks to the benefits of the unique patented ergonomic design – simply while they eat!:
CleverstiX are officially endorsed by the Science Museum, London
Number Of Joints Exercised
Number Of Muscles Used (more than 2x that of a fork)
Number Of Years Humans Have Been Using Chopsticks
Number Of Koreans Using CleverstiX
‘Training Chopsticks’ – History & Future
‘Tweezer’ Style – ‘Tongs’ Style
- Based on old-fashioned concept of simply having 2 sticks joined together at the top
- Unrealistic ‘spring-back into place’ style elasticity, unlike the motion of opening & closing real chopsticks
- Very limited degree of movement between fully closed and fully opened positions
- Special ergonomic design featuring dedicated finger & thumb rings for the purpose of aiding Child Development
- Users lead & control the FULL movement of opening and closing the CleverstiX – just as a user would control a pair of chopsticks
- The Head’s torque mechanism allows a wide scope of mobility – up to 70 degrees from a closed position, again replicating the operations of a chopstick user
View our FULL Product Range
CleverstiX have experienced overwhelmingly positive pre-launch feedback from UK parents and children, are offcially endorsed by the Science Museum, London and supported by further licensing partnerships with Sanrio (Hello Kitty), DreamWorks Animation (Kung Fu Panda) and Roi Visual / StudioCanal (Robocar Poli).
Originating from South Korea, where they are hugely popular, the globally patented design employed by CleverstiX revolutionises the traditional notion of ‘training chopsticks’, advancing it far beyond the old-fashioned concept of just 2 sticks joined together at the top (that look like a bit like a large pair of tweezers or small pair of tongs!).
Now the CleverstiX erogonomic design introduces strategically placed finger & thumb rings, widened contact points and greater range of movement to assist children achieve enhanced development.